Dear Sir or Madam,
We hereby declare that all elements of design used by our company are symbolic. They refer to mythology and Scandinavian culture as well as motorcycling and sports clubs. They serve as the corporate visual identity. At the same time, they have nothing to do with nationalism or fascism.
Elements used by us:
• symbol of the number 44 – refers to the character of a freedom fighter from the literary work titled “Dziady” part III by Adam Mickiewicz;
• Maltese cross – this is a historical knight’s cross, symbolizing knightly virtues;
• sword – It is an attribute of warriors and knights, refers to the Middle Ages and symbolizes valor;
• eagle – symbolizes strength, heroism, victory and justice;
• shields – reflect coat-of-arms or emblems, refer to Scandinavian style, history and culture.
At the same time, we would like to emphasize that the runic symbol of our company originated from the so-called two runes – Kenaz and Kaguz. They mean resistance and zeal. They refer directly to Scandinavian culture and Nordic beliefs.